FS Whipple 3.4

pharmin2006

Established Member
Have alot of parts to sell after a broken rod after 4 miles of driving.
I will accept the best offer for each part plus shipping.

-Whipple 3.4 ($3200)
-Whipple TB ($450)
-C&L cold air ($250)
-MAFIA ($100)
-injectors (72#) ($350)
-adjustable tensioner ($100)
-AFCO heat exchanger ($250)
-Complete Bassani exhaust(long tubes, mid-pipe, cat-back) cost almost $2800!!!100 miles*** ($1300)
-Nexus Boost, fuel pressure and AF gauges in speed of sound pod w/ module, remote and accessories including mini shift light ($900)
-BMR adjustable lowers,uppers, pinion, anti-roll, radiator support delete ($500)
-SCT tunner (3 tunes from Evolution)
-Aluminum one-piece drive shaft, made by axel exchange NO adaptors/spacers used paid $1000 ($600)
******ADDED*****
-Evolution Performance Torque-box braces ($125)
-set of fixed BMR lower control arms ($150)
-Moroso coolant tank ($90)
I am going back stock so everything is going. Everything has 4 miles on it except the exhaust. Like I said I will accept best offer plus actual shipping for individual parts and have some listed separate. I work out of town during the week so may be slow to answer pms ****Any questions call Steve at 252-532-6582

Last edited:

pharmin2006

Established Member
Dont want you guys to think im blowing anyone off but didnt expect this much interest so quick...I have two people interested in everything as a package deal and would really prefer to sell all at once. Im going to try and hold out for a few more days to see if these guys can get the money together.

I also forgot I had a Detroit locker w/ bearings I will throw in for anyone who buys everything. Any questions give me a call 252-532-6582 STEVE

pharmin2006

Established Member
The wheels are the only thing sold...will take 7800 for everything else listed or mentioned. Call Steve 252-532-6582

bumplime

Established Member
on Friday if it isnt sold Id be interested in the IW lower and the adjustable BMR package.

Last edited:

pharmin2006

Established Member
One person followed thru so I have added prices to each piece. I work out of town during the week so will do my best to get shipping prices but I will only charge you actual shipping. Whenever possible I will use the old " if it fits then it ships" ie USPS unless you prefer UPS.

Users who are viewing this thread