FS: Whipple Supercharged 2005 Mustang GT, Forged Brenspeed 302 Motor and More

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
I'm listing this for a friend of mine. It's a 2005 Mustang GT with a fully forged 302 stroker, and Whipple 2.3L supercharger, among other modifications which will be listed below. The car was built and tuned by MPE Performance in Massachusetts. They are top notch guys, and I have personally had my 93 LX coupe worked on by them as well. The car was recently dynoed at 520 whp and 477 wtq at only 12psi. There is a ton of room to make more power in this car. It's in excellent condition and has been very well maintained. It does have the premium package, so you can expect all the general amenities that offers.

Milage is:
49,xxx on the car
4,xxx on the built motor

A full list of modifications:

Motor:

Brenspeed 302 CID stroker (CP pistons, Manley Rods, Kellogg Crank)
FRPP oil pump and pick up
Stock heads
Comp blower cams (127350)
Comp beehive valve springs and retainers
Whipple 2.3 w/ 3.0" pulley (~12psi)
FRPP twin 62mm throttle body
Seimens Deka 60# injectors
FRPP duel fuel pumps (350 lph)
Fore Precision Works fuel rails
BBK long tube headers
BBK catless x pipe
Borla stinger mufflers

Drivetrain:

FRPP 4.10 ring and pinion
Hurst Comp+ shifter
McLeod RXT clutch
McLeod aluminum flywheel
Stock transmission

Suspension/tires:

Steeda front springs
Roush rear springs
stock shocks
Steeda LCAs
Steeda adjustable UCA
J&M adjustable panhard rod
Steeda panhard rod brace
stock wheels w/ Conti Extreme DW 245/55/17
new OEM alternator

Asking $17,200 or best reasonable offer. Clean title in hand of course.

Please contact Mark at 413-464-2558 call or texts are welcome. Pictures of the car and a dyno sheet, as well as a dyno video are below. Thank you for looking.

[video=youtube;IOByTxyOkyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOByTxyOkyM[/video]

00c0c_8i8vi98wDNX_600x450.jpg
526907_4674543457448_920450984_n.jpg
00K0K_kisRjH24eUJ_600x450.jpg
00U0U_jWpC0a9efcj_600x450.jpg
00v0v_9riC4wWCBXk_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

thecobralife

Established Member
i remember this car had a problem where it couldn't run when it got hot and shut down what was the cause of this and what was the cause of this and what have you done to fix it?

x99blacksnakex

Established Member
i remember this car had a problem where it couldn't run when it got hot and shut down what was the cause of this and what was the cause of this and what have you done to fix it?

The current owner has never had a problem with the car overheating or not running when hot. The only things that have been recently replaced were the alternator and a cam phaser, both installed at MPE. The car runs flawlessly.

x99blacksnakex

Established Member
I talked to the guy myself the cam phaser caused it to shut down every time it got warm he said the car sat for a while before getting it fixed

Thanks for your input, but the cam phaser has been replaced. I didn't know that was a problem, I only knew that he said he had a bad phaser and it needed to be replaced. The car runs perfect. It did sit for a little while while it was being fixed, however it was during the winter months anyway, and it wasn't for very long.

Last edited:

markmetivier

Were you the guy who wanted to trade for the Cobra? I am the owner of the car and it was a bad camshaft phasor and it took out the camshaft. Only reason the car sat was because I am not dumb enough to run a 520whp mustang in the winter. The car was fixed in less than a week of bringing it to MPE.

Users who are viewing this thread