FS/WTT 93 notch ex-NSSP car, in Nebraska

Johnny1985

I have one picture of it below, the only difference is the tribars are gone and cobra wheels are on it now (well winter BBS knock offs are on it now but...)
I am not in a hurry to move this, and the real reason why I'm getting rid of it is it just makes me want my 89 running the more I drive it.

Good:
New paint (including the engine bay and door/trunk jams)
Good running stock 5.0
5 lug swap, just rotors up front (latemodel resto) and ranger axels in the rear
Rear has 3.55's and a diff brace
Subframe connectors
all gray interior
140mph cluster
FRPP shorty unequal length headers
2.5" h pipe and 3" over the axle

Interesting:
Currently has speed density and not Mass air, all though much of th emain harness is still there as in the speedo sensor and what not, would just need a computer and mass air harness to convert it over (i have a stock mass air I would let go with the car.
no quad shocks so in the cold it wheel hops kinda bad.
All stock suspension
smoked LX tail lights
smoked latemodel restoration clear headlight kit (fitment isn't perfect but they look pretty good)
Body has 115-120,000 on it and the engine has 90,000.
Manual doors/windows
AC is all there, the lines are not hooked up and the system needs charged, BUT was told is SHOULD work from the previous owner.

Bad:
Paint is flaking on the rear bumper and on the front fenders right at the trim line edge, not bad at all but noticable.
2nd gear grinds if you try and shift fast, shifts smooth when slow shifting and especially under 2k rpms if you run the rpms up more then it goes in fine at just under 3k rpms

That is it, I kinda feel like this post makes the car seem more ruff than it actually is, but I want to be completely honest with everyone
156322_536435668115_165401490_31488876_3466053_n.jpg

Price $4700obo as is
with paint fixed $5500 obo

car is extremely reliable gets around great very fun to drive, but like i said it just really makes me want my hatch back :whine:

I am open to offers and trades as well, I would really like to get into a lightning or a 96-98 cobra, so any trades in that direction are the best, but I am honestly open to just about anything, as a 4 door really would be a "better" car for me.

call or text 402-440-3439
John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread