FT 2002 Saleen with GT500 swap T56

TylerM35

Established Member
I have a 04 mystichrome cobra coupe, 25k miles, 2.8kb, diamond pistons, built motor, all done by roush.. Pm me if interested

fstcobra2

Established Member
Absolutely amazing I don't know why you would want to trade this beautiful car in my opinion this is better then a 03-04 cobra and I love them but would take this car over 03-04 Cobra any day .. good luck with getting what ur looking for but I think in the end you will regret this decision ....

speedbunch

Established Member
NOOOOOO! these pics do not do your car justice and you said nothing about your awards you have won with this car! honestly the only thing i think you may have all out lied about was the condition of your car. It is much better! :)

syclone50

Established Member
NOOOOOO! these pics do not do your car justice and you said nothing about your awards you have won with this car! honestly the only thing i think you may have all out lied about was the condition of your car. It is much better! :)

Thanks Brady. I guess I would rather someone be pleasantly surprised then pissed when they came to pic up!:beer:

GTpower01

Established Member
Wow dude!!!! Nice Ride and unique swap!!! I hope you get what you ask for this sick build!!! Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread