FT: 2006 PBM/Black M6 GTO for Terminator-Indiana

jrob56

Established Member
I have a 2006 Pontiac GTO I am putting up for sale or trade. I like the car and am in no hurry to get rid of it, but will for the right car or deal. I am willing to travel and here is what Im looking for.

C5 Z06: straight trade or maybe plus minimal cash from me
C5 FRC: maybe straight if its worth as much, most likely need cash on top
03-04 cobra: straight or cash one way or another depending on value
LS1 Fbody: clean car plus cash on top
cheap truck or jeep: will need cash on top, would be a DD and Ill buy one of the above later.

As for my car, 06 Phantom Black Metallic M6 GTO. The car has 379xx miles and the car is currently sitting for the winter. Will be cleaned up and under a cover. Car will still have full insurance so that people can come look at it. Interior is black, the car has everything except the SAP appearance package and 18s.

Pretty much stock and can be but back to stock, and might depending on deal/price. Only mods are:

Performance:
-Spintech axlebacks(have stock)
-Magnaflow Xpipe(have stock resonator)

Interior:
-MGW-P shifter(have stock shifter
-Aux input added to stereo

Exterior:
-VX Taillights
-GTO rear valence overlays
-35w 6k HIDs
-Spoiler delete(Have stocker and can reinstall)

Weight Savings:
-BMR lightweight skidplate(have stock)
-tow brace delete(can reinstall in 10)
-pulled the fuel tank brace(can reinstall in 10)

-Interior is 9.5/10, only blemish is the silver on the steering wheel spokes is bubbling. Cheap and easy fix, might do it this winter while its in storage.
-Exterior is 9/10 has a couple small imperfections underneath the nose and passenger rocker/ground effect. Other than that just normal wear. Id say 9/10 overall.
-Performance is 10/10 shifts smooth, and pulls hard.

Nada clean retail was ~20000 and KBB private party was 18000. I need to post a price so 19,000. I will take offers, cash talks.

Pics below, not the best shots but you get the idea. The spoiler is still on in a couple of these. I included the garage shot to show how the rear of the car looks currently. Real clean car, pics dont do it justice.

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Last edited:

kenny0529

Established Member
Car looks good. glwt. But just so you know gto's did not come with sunroofs.... Miss my gto sometimes. Definitely fun cars.

Satyr

Established Member
Car looks good. glwt. But just so you know gto's did not come with sunroofs.... Miss my gto sometimes. Definitely fun cars.

True. I had one put in mine and liked having it as an aftermarket option. I had the SAP bumper and loved it, as well. Can't get over how great the GTO's interior is. GLWS, OP.

jrob56

Established Member
Haha thanks guys, yeah someone pointed that out on ls1gto.com too. I had seen a few with them so I assumed, turns out they were dealer installed from what I understand.

jrob56

Established Member
Car is now parked, so the mileage will stay the same. Sitting right at 37,9xx. When its cleaned up for storage Ill take more pics.

Users who are viewing this thread