FT feeler: 04 GT black/black 5spd premium leather

StriderTacticaL

Established Member
Well this is just a rough feeler out there for my 04 GT. I really want a black 4V so I'm looking to see if theres anyone in the socal area whos looking for a trade plus maybe a bit of cash. Bone Stock, high mileage, small accident, small problems, etc I'll consider it.

In a nutshell, i'm the second owner of this a black 04 GT with the premium black leather interior with the Mach460. It does have the bullitt pedals and the silver shifter bezel, door lock pins, and 4way headrests from the factory. Bought it from Carmax mid May '08 with about 26,870mi and I had it shipped from one of their Texas stores. It's got about 31,250mi on it so far. In my ownership only the engine oil has been changed every 3k miles with mobil 1 and the tranny fluid was changed a about 2k mi ago with 3.2 quarts of RP synchromax. Diff. fluid was also changed with RP 75W90 when the 3.73's were installed.

Current mods are:
K&N filter, Borla Stingers, FRPP 3.73's, MGW STS, MM powdercoated XL FLSFC, Sniper SF tuned.

Car has been strictly running on Chevron 91 (except for 2 random times I filled up with their 87 some early time ago) since I've owned it.

Cosmetic mods are:
50% front and 35% rear ceramic window tint
Stangmods.com "smoked" vinyl tint for taillights and sidemarkers. I bought one for the 3rd brakelight too but it was too much of a piece of crap I decided not to use it.
8" shorty antenna
GT floormats (not sure on the brand but is the one AmericanMuscle.com sells)
FRPP carbon fiber style leather 5spd shift knob
Sylvania silverstar ultras (for those who don't need/can't afford HID's but just want slightly brighter factory looking headlights - this is great)

I have kept the stock part to everything that has been replaced/upgraded except the catback. (stock filter, stock shifter, stock shiftknob, stock floormats, antenna, gears, etc).

A short while after taking ownership, the car was detailed and then coated with a sealant and P21S wax. Since then it has been only handwashed by me with the 2 bucket system and the whole works in an effort to keep it looking just as good as the day it was detailed. It just recently was glazed with poorboys and waxed twice with Wet Obsession wax. Basically I've taken care of it and the car looks good but it isn't the best looking black car out there plus it could use another detail.

Don't have an extremely recent pic but the first 3 is from the morning after it was detailed and the next 2 is several months later after I gave it another few coats of wax. Car still looks like that now except the tips would be different because of the borla exhaust. The title is on hand and clean but about a 1 1/2 months ago I was bumped a bit from the back by a truck and it went though insurance so I don't know if that will turn up on carfax. The damage wasn't that bad and only the bumper had to be repainted and remolded to make it perfectly straight like it was before (see pic).

2599012579_d8e4221258_b.jpg

2599851588_e2506fa4ab_b.jpg

2599840820_cf21e4820d_b.jpg

2719496230_56bbf48e65_b.jpg

2849723199_a28941d51a_o.jpg

3028938441_8785e0b567_b.jpg

Again this is all in a nutshell and just a rough feeler. So if anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks for looking,
Brandon

Last edited:

StriderTacticaL

Established Member
Hey,

Well as of now I haven't really come to a price yet but since the original post, I have installed a Bassani SS modular catted X and a K&N FIPK CAI. I also just bought a blue 04 cobra spoiler which I am planning on adding as well as some really nice dark smoked glossy taillight's to replace my entire vinyl tinted ones. I also bought the brighter back up light bulbs from stangmods.com to replace the stock ones when I swap out the taillights. I still have the original H pipe and air intake and will be keeping my original taillights and back up light bulbs.

I'm really looking for more of a trade cause I cannot really have much of a down time without a car. As of now the car has about 33,400mi. on it.

Users who are viewing this thread