FT/FS Clean 96 SVT Cobra

sik96svt

Established Member
thx teen v6, yes it is foul. How does evry one like the taste of the car? just want some opinions. tthank you

Never_Enough

Established Member
Thanks for your service. I'm a buyer, but for a realistic price. PM me when it gets there. :)

sik96svt

Established Member
Price drop

KBB for this car at FAIR cond is $7006.00 I need to sell this thing quick. I live in the city and I am currently taking up 2 parking spots out front. Bad weather is coming and I have no where to put it. The final price is $7500 FIRM... I have well over 4grand in it.

best contact is txt seven17333nine416
thank you for looking.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Alot better price bro then the 10k (id change the original post to keep people from closing it) My grandpa just picked up a 98 same color, with 73k miles, only CAI, sct tune and flows, for 7000k with imaculant interior. Ive been snooping around thinking if i should get one...

Welcome home btw

sik96svt

Established Member
Thank you man, I guess when it was my car and my "baby" that's just how much it felt worth to me. Never_enough kinda gave me a reality check. Now I have an audi so if you are serious pm me thank you again.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Still interested, but not @ $7,500. Let me know if you think we can work a deal.

sik96svt

Established Member
Replacing the water pump/ timing belt and valve cover gasket on my new German best friend today. BUMP :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread