FT/FS Roush Axle Backs

LajosV

Established Member
Hey looking to sell or trade + cash my Roush Axles, been on the car for about 4 thousand miles. Their pretty loud and I'm looking to do long tubes. I don't want the entire police department after me :).
Looking for $300 obo. Will ship at buyers expense.
Also, would welcome any advice as to which axleback I should get. I got off-road xpipe. I'd like something deep and burbly!

LajosV

Established Member
857792_664513320227212_128940022_o.jpg

Best pic I got, they're spotless.

Sassafrass

Established Member
I just noticed that they seem to be for the GT, correct? I'm unfortunately looking for some for a 2014 V6. Thank you for the quick reply, though!

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
I have a set of GT500 mufflers I'd be willing to trade. Arizona based here, so there would be some cross shipping. Let me know as I'm looking for a set!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I am in the market to possibly trade my MAGNAFLOW Exhaust and I already had the ROUSH on the previous Mustang and LOVED them! So.... lmk. Although, I am also doing catless x with LTH and I really don't know how loud it will be in all...But I promise much quieter then the ROUSH...lol! There was a huge difference in sound. The Magnaflows seem to have a nice subtle street performance muscle car sound. This of course even before LTH and X install. I remember the Roush as if it already had LTH and X...lol

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Still for sale! I'll research the magnaflows so I can make a decision!

OK, pm me your cell and maybe I can snap some pics to compare with your research. They are also in mint condition, just needing some cleaning/polishing due to the heavy rain we been experiencing here off and on for the past weeks. :beer:

Spoolingbyu

Established Member

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Wish I had known you would be interested in the roush. I just sold mine yesterday. Was gonna offer them to you but saw you already had the magnaflows. Could have saved me the $100 in shipping.

damn, yeah too bad! But I wasn't really looking at all and was satisfied with my Magnaflows for now. lil on the quieter side of things vs ROUSH but I am sure that will change when I install my LTH & O/R/X by next week....just hope its not too loud with the ROUSH if this goes thru :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread