FT/FS SOS POD/SpeedHut Guages!!!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Like the title says guys im looking to sale my sos 2guage pod and speedhut guages.

The Guages are 1.Boost 2.Engine Temp
They both have SVT in red printed and silver trim ring
Bought brand new about 6months ago and work perfect

The pod is a SOS for a Coupe and i bought this from a member on here about 6months ago or so.
The bad is it doesnt have any clips on the back and a small hole that has been filled by me from when previous owner hit it with his drimmel.You can make it work by using your old clips or some windshield clue.

Make me a offer or will trade for Accufab/Dragon Throttle body or possibly other power mods Mafia/ETC

101_1925.jpg

101_1926.jpg

Also have my GrandMatDesgin Cobra Trunk mat for sale!100 Shipped
101_1928.jpg

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
well everything is on the car now in working order and i cant find my order form either..ahhh
but im working on getting pics asap

Orange Peel

Established Member
sos

Would like to see gauges , I just bought a 2003-04 sos gauge pod, as hard to tell what model guy's have I need the later not earlier so I ordered it today, do the gauges backlight green to match instrument lighting or other color

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Pics And GrandMat trunk cover ADDED

The svt is red and does NOT light up...the numbers and dashes light up!

Orange Peel

Established Member
gauges

Pics And GrandMat trunk cover ADDED

The svt is red and does NOT light up...the numbers and dashes light up!

they light green similar to the stock dash correct or no? I also went to there website and couldn't find any gauges there whose gauges are those so If I wanted to get matching others made?

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Yes correct like a perfect match and no you will not find them on their website they are custom made you have to call

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Well i said make a offer or performance parts for trade but if i have to 290shipped for guages and pod OBO
100 shipped for the matt

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Ok, well I'll pass for now. I don't need them atm but if I stumbled across some on here I'd give it a go. GL w/ the sale!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Yes it is red and mirror not really a redfire more of a torch red but would look good with either...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hey bro...sent you several pms asking for your paypal addy and confirming I will take the gauges, but not getting any further responses from you. I have received two from you at first asking if I am "still interested". Not sure what the heck is going on so I am posting on your thread to let you know get back in touch asap. Last pm I got said we had a deal...if this isn't the same please clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread