FT H/C/I S Trim cagged 92 lx.

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I don't have much time right now so I don't think I will be able to finish my mustang. I am looking to trade for a mid size truck except chevy or dodge, Full size truck any of the major brands, must have AC. I live in Iowa LA and only have Sunday off so It would have to be close to me.

Suspension: Rear UPR upper and lower arms and Lakewood 50/50
Front stock I have Lakewood 90/10 not installed, welded in subframe connectors. 6 point cage.

Body: 4 inch cowl hood latch type no quick pins. New smoked reproduction headlights all new door seals and rear hatch seals and latch.

Gauges: Autometer phantom fuel pressure installed on cowl. Boost and tach not installed have gauge pod that sits on top of dash for theme.

Wheels: Weld rodlite big and little. MT drag radials.

Exhaust. Short tube headers, off road H and flows

Motor: Edelbrock performer heads and intake. 24 pound injectors with matching mass air. S trim with 8 pound set up running a FMU for the 24 pounders. Have 42 Pound inj. to install. I was told the motor was just rebuilt before I brought it but I do not know what is in the lower end.

Ing: MSD Coil cap installed MSD box not insalled.

The car is drivable just fine does not make a great daily driver due to the big and littles no AC. Another shortblock that has a main griddle and 8.5:1 piston needs to be re ringed. Spare T5 and stock ponys with decent tires.

I know I am forgetting some stuff and there is no pics yet. I can email or text some cell phone pics to people but will be this weekend before I can get some good detailed pics.
Do have some spare parts another shortblock with 8.5 to 1 pistons needs to be reringed and a T5 plus stock pony with decent tires.

Last edited:

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I got a couple of pics on my phone I can text or email due to how busy I am during the week It will be this weekend before I can get good pics to post.

Last edited:

RCRAMIE

Established Member
Ive been trying to a dollar figure on it. I know how much I have in and I am willing to loose some money on it the number I can come up it is $6799.23. OBO

RCRAMIE

Established Member
New price $6000 OBO. linkhttp://www.nloc.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/7387/cat/10/limit/recent/date/1187044974

Users who are viewing this thread