Ft Hood guys..

coop33

Established Member
I am wanting to buy a nice ring for the lady without paying the Kays or Zales prices. Are there any factory direct jewelry stores around the Killeen/Harker Heights area??

whiplash306

Established Member
This place is unfortunately built around the robbing of soldiers. Your best bet would be down the road, just out of reach of the average soldier - Waco or Austin.

Anytime my wife or I invest in any jewelry of any true substance, we deal over the phone with reputable dealers in Fairbanks, Alaska and Philadelphia, PA....ha! I refuse to pay the RETARDED mark-ups around here! Good luck man!

Last edited:

garbonzo1991gt

Flying Monkey Commander
Established Member
This place is unfortunately built around the robbing of soldiers. Your best bet would be down the road, just out of reach of the average soldier - Waco or Austin.

Anytime my wife or I invest in any jewelry of any true substance, we deal over the phone with reputable dealers in Fairbanks, Alaska and Philadelphia, PA....ha! I refuse to pay the RETARDED mark-ups around here! Good luck man!

This....

Jarod is right on the money with what was written.

coop33

Established Member
This is true. I'm not a soldier nor from the area but Good Lord i've NEVER seen so many car dealerships, hotels, and fast food joints in one city than Killeen!! I'll take your advice and search elsewhere.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread