FT Stewart, GA

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Was this anyone from this board?

So me and my friend are driving off post to go cruise down to Savannah when an 03 Cobra punches it through a right turn so I decide to see if he wants to run. hes rolling at 40mph so i pull up next to him and rev a few times to get his attention. He looks over and says "You wanna go.....you must not want your car" we slow down to 30mph to clear an open path in front of us I wait for him to punch it and we were side by side through 2nd then once i got into third i started to pull away and had put a car on him when we stopped at 110mph due to traffic we get another open stretch and go again from 40 til 95 with the same outcome when he gives it the brakes and i slow down to 30 to let him catch up to tell him nice race but no matter how slow i went he wouldnt pull up next to me...he stayed bout a block behind me...embarrassed i guess! Anyway a good run.[\quote]

Source/thread is here...

http://www.trevtec.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8210&start=0

It's a Las Vegas, mostly import, message board. Thanks to a couple of people on the board, you have to register to view topics because these morons actually advertise where they are going to street race. So if it's someone from here, feel free to chime in or if anyone near by wants to five this 1995 240sx a run for his money feel free to register and chime in.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
he never mentioned a color but in the last post he says he has an 8.5 in the 1/8 and I know the 03/04's can do better than that. He is in the Savannah area and is looking for an 03/04 in Vegas in June. I just might have to step up and teach this guy a lesson :D

Users who are viewing this thread