FTVB...who is satisfied...who is not?

FTVB: Love or Hate? (satisifed/ not satisfied)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
Over on NLOC.net there has been a couple people "bashing" (dont know if thats the right word) FTVB, Chickenears, and Greg...

SO who loves there FTVB?
who hates it?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
They're not bashing Chickenears at all. There are people that have been dissatisfied with Greg's stuff, it happens. I bought my FTVB used over 15k miles ago and it's still going strong, despite all the racing and power put through it.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I am the odd man out it looks like now. And yes a search would have turned up more usable and adaptable information for you... Stan

BlackL03

Established Member
I have a FTVB myself...just some people asked for a poll...so i though i would post one up...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
I am the odd man out it looks like now. And yes a search would have turned up more usable and adaptable information for you... Stan

I read your post on NLOC and understand what you're saying. I have no practical knowledge of the inner workings, so I don't really have any input. My tranny is just on borrowed time until I can get BTS, then the FTVB issue will be a moot point with me anyways lol.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
I didnt feel no diff with my adjusted vb. Probably need to get the 4c to feel it.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
I have had my FTVB for about 55,000 miles and it is still working just fine, sqeals the 1-2 shift, and sometimes chirps the 2-3 shift.

Dusten

Established Member
I love it, the shifts are nice, and firm. Barks the 1-2 which scares the hell out of people next to me.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I have decided to buy one. I just have to get my x-cal retuned for it. Can't wait to get it .:D

FordFanStan

Established Member
Can anyone in this thread compare personally with another brand VB :shrug: ... This is why these polls are useless. Not necessarily in this poll but sometimes people reply when they havent had any experience. Theres only one true way to find out BlackL03, and that is to test it yourself, and then you really dont know compared to any others anyhow. If you feel you want to try it, then buy it and try it. If you don't mind who asked for this poll?... Stan

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Stan, look up a couple posts, he says he has one.

I have one, and love it. I think even harder shifts could be fun though.

BlackL03

Established Member
I have one FFstan...i posted this poll because someone wanted a poll to see whther YOU were right by saying they are basically POS...so democracy comes through...

Users who are viewing this thread