Fuel Injector Cleaning and Rebuild Service by Wiseguy

Chris@BAP

Established Member
I would like to offer up fuel injector servicing. Bill has an ASNU Flow bench. This service includes new filters, O-rings, etc. This service will include a detailed and numbered injector testing. The promotional offer will be $109 shipped. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
I've gotten my flow tested by Bill and Tony several times.....Now it's called injector service?

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Chris how long are you offering this price? I need to get the injectors in my 98 done but I will not be able to take them off the car until the 1st weekend in Nov.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Ive had mine done by Billy. Flow matched and he numbered them for each cylinder. I was very happy with mine...

Wiseguy

Established Member
Chris how long are you offering this price? I need to get the injectors in my 98 done but I will not be able to take them off the car until the 1st weekend in Nov.

We will keep this special going for awhile. Take your time:beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
how long does it take to have the injectors done, not in an rush but just wondering when to have mine done, almost 15 years old I am sure they should be cleaned up like everything else on the car.

Wiseguy

Established Member
I can have them done in a day. I usually say two days when shipping. The worse set I have ever done was on a 86 gt, 99k miles. It was a night and day difference! All where flowing, but not good enough..

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
do you see a huge difference on new injectors when you test them ? I have a set of 80# frpp injectors w/ 4,000 miles on them. Thinking about having them checked.

Users who are viewing this thread