Fuel line help???

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Alright guys I just bought the upper half of my fuel system. I have the Aeromotive rails and regulator, fore Y block, #8 feed lines, and #6 return also #4 for fuel pressure gauge and am running glenns performance sumped tank . I am looking for the -10 and -8 feed line and -6 return as well. Where is the best sites to buy these from? I can't seem to find the -10 on most sites, but I'm sure I'm overlooking it all? Any help would be great. Also what length will I need for the rest of the set up???

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
fuel

8an will support well above 1000hp if you have the correct fuel pump setup,every tuner and shop ive called has told me this including fore

GodStang

Established Member
Aeroquip is some of the best if not the best for E85. PTFE -10an lines are awesome. PTFE can handle almost any chemical in the world. My stuff is from Aeroquip Hose Fittings, Adapters and More from Aeroquip.cc.

I am running:
-6an Stainless steel PTFE from hat to Y-Block just past rear tire.
-10an Stainless Steel PTFE from Y-Block to front of car to another Y-Block
-8an Startlite with Kevlar for engine bay routing
-10an Stainless Steel PTFE for the Return.

GodStang

Established Member
Mine just came in:

111_3545.jpg

CO_SVT

Established Member
Aeroquip is some of the best if not the best for E85. PTFE -10an lines are awesome. PTFE can handle almost any chemical in the world. My stuff is from Aeroquip Hose Fittings, Adapters and More from Aeroquip.cc.

I am running:
-6an Stainless steel PTFE from hat to Y-Block just past rear tire.
-10an Stainless Steel PTFE from Y-Block to front of car to another Y-Block
-8an Startlite with Kevlar for engine bay routing
-10an Stainless Steel PTFE for the Return.

What did all of that run you? You going to go to a sumped tank in the future or do you feel it isn't needed?

Users who are viewing this thread