Fuel Pump question

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
What in tank return style pump would you put in your Cobra? I have a built motor from MMR, T-76 Hellion Turbo kit, and have just put on the return style fuel system but I have no clue about pumps. I don't want an inline pump being as I have the fore precision fuel hat. Thanks for any help guys.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Seeing as how you don't want to get rid of your Fore Fuel Hat (and the hats are made specific for either GT or Walbro pumps), I don't see where you have many options. (I have the Fore Fuel hat with the GT pumps.)

I know several folks that have gone with the Aeromotive inline pump, but they have installed their pumps external to the tank. I believe the Aeromotive pumps can be mounted internally, but I don't think you will be able to attach it to your Fore Hat... :shrug:

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Gotcha man, well I just went and picked up Walbro 255 pumps, but I have no clue as to how to get rid of the dual FPDM drivers, Being as I paid for all this to be done I am stupid when it comes to all of this. I know the next line is search it, and I am going to begin looking for a write up. If anyone knows a good link please do send it to me. Thanks for your help, Woody!

Goodlife

Established Member
Well basically you will be running them on relays with B+ and ground etc. They will run at constant speed and a fuel regulator will be needed to regulate the psi etc for tuning.
I dont know where an exact write up is but I know there are some on here.

Users who are viewing this thread