Fuel System Question

Patriot Guy

Established Member
Am trying to sort out all the fuel issues with adding more HP. I have an 03 Cobra and want top put about 500 HP to the wheels. This car is my DD. What do I need to upgrade in the fuel system and drive this car daily without worrying about damaging anything.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The absolute minimum you'll need to support 500 rwhp is our dual GT pump and controller kit with a set of 60 lb injectors. I would highly recommend our stage 1 dual pump upgrade with an MDM jr. as it will make the wiring job a lot easier and cleaner while giving you the option to upgrade to larger fuel lines down the road. I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Patriot Guy

Established Member
Thanks Derek, I just went to the site and I read a litle note concerning needing the fuel pump hat and some other items. When all is said and dome we are talking almost $2K in parts. how hard is it to wire the pumps without the pump hat?

Note: Rewiring to fuel pumps is required for this package and must be done to see full benefits. To make the job easier, we recommend installing a Fore Precision Works pump hat (0037-015) and stock fuel line adapter (0037-022).

Patriot Guy

Established Member
Derek, After doing a little more research I see that what I need is the Stage 1 Dual Pump upgrade, the MDM jr and a set of 60/80lb injectors. Please verify.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I can't say that there is. That's all you'll need to support the power you're looking to make and then some! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread