fuel system troubles

runsonboost

Established Member
so my car has a slight problem, the pumps are at 100% duty cycle at idle and make 74psi of rail pressure. not sure why its doing this, it started when my alternator took a shit on me while i was driving. replaced the pumps (GT pumps) and it went back to normal. car was running a little off so i reflashed the same tune into the ECU at a gas station. blew the FP fuse repeatedly, then when it worked it poped the BAP fuse. now the car keeps blowing bap fuses and when i take it out it runs 100% and 74psi. I just finished installing a new Kugran Motorsports fuel hat, dual FPDM harness, and wiring upgrade. with no change. its been like this for about 2 months now, so i havent been driving it obviously. i have also changed the FRPS twice. the only thing i havent changed is the FPDMs. i was running a modded one with a stock hat and dual GT pumps, now im running my stocker and a modded one with the dual harness. but no matter which one i was running before, it was still messed up so i dont think thats the problem. anyone have any ideas? i think it may be the tune, but ill have to rule that out tomorrow. Any help would be much appreciated.

Nate

Edit: fuel system is FRPP 80's, dual GT pump with KMS hat, dual FPDMs, -8 feel line and wiring upgrade. Previous was stock hat, modded FPDM, -8 feed, 80's, no wiring upgrade.

Last edited:

kleistang

Established Member
Where are you getting the power for the bap? Try running a cable straight from the battery

Users who are viewing this thread