fuel system ?

bigmoose

Established Member
i'm looking at the fore dual 6an output fuel hat. does this hat mate up to the dual 6an to single 8an y block with two solid 6an butt connectors? i am trying to determine how to get the dual 6an ouput into a single line the most cost effective way.

i'm also planning on putting 8an line from the tank to the rails. what do i need to connect the 8an line to the stock rails? what adapter do i need to connect the 8an line to the factory Y flex harness up at the rails?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i'm looking at the fore dual 6an output fuel hat. does this hat mate up to the dual 6an to single 8an y block with two solid 6an butt connectors? i am trying to determine how to get the dual 6an ouput into a single line the most cost effective way.

i'm also planning on putting 8an line from the tank to the rails. what do i need to connect the 8an line to the stock rails? what adapter do i need to connect the 8an line to the factory Y flex harness up at the rails?

Personally if you're going to Y the (2) -6 outlets on the Fore hat to a Y-Block I would just do the -8an hat. Why spend the extra cash on an exterior Y-block and fittings? The -8an version does this but it's built into the hat and doesn't cost you anything to have it set up like that.

You can run the single -8an line all the way to the engine bay and adapt it to your stock rails by using a straight -8an hose end and the adapter listed below.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-15110/lp-8anrailadapter-lethal-performance-8an-to-stock-fuel-rail-adapter.html

If you still want to do the dual -6an hat you'll need (4) straight -6an hose ends. About 5ft of -6an line and the 2-into-1 Y-block with fittings.

We have all of this stuff in stock so feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call. Thanks, Jared

bigmoose

Established Member
hey, thanks for the reply jared.

i already have GT pumps (and modified FPDM with wire upgrade) in my stock hat but am seeing 100% duty cycle. i am thinking of saving a bunch by getting 90* bulk head fittings and modifying my stock hat. so in that case i would get your y-block with fittings and that adapter.

Users who are viewing this thread