Fuel system?

valliv

Established Member
If not this one let me know a good System thats not crazy expensive. Looking for what works with what the car will need for getting the fuel needed. Im putting out 570 hp 530 tq.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I would say that is overkill for just a twin screw. It will definitely do the job but you can build a solid returnless for less.

If you plan on going much bigger in the future then I would say its worth it.

The Mongoose

Established Member
If it's in your budget, I'd say do it. It allows you to grow down the road if you so chose to, plus, it would allow you to run e85, which would really up your power. Not sure if it's available in your area or not, but if it is, then for sure go that route.

valliv

Established Member
So this will be good for E85? I wouldnt need anything else? Besides of course bigger injectors. If I didnt go E85 What should i get then for a good set up instead for a good budget.

The Mongoose

Established Member
So this will be good for E85? I wouldnt need anything else? Besides of course bigger injectors. If I didnt go E85 What should i get then for a good set up instead for a good budget.

Yeah, from everything I've read, yes, it would be good for e85. Not sure what to tell you in regards to a different setup. Are you referring to a returnless, budget setup?

valliv

Established Member
or just modding the normal set up to allow for enough fuel to not have to worry about anything. Is the BAP and injectors along with the pprv delete enough.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
There's members on here making north or 700RW returnless.. Just Sayin!
To support 570, twin GT's,60's, modded fpdm and you can throw a Bap on as a reserve..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread