Full 97 Cobra Pullout, TKO,Turbo kit,ECM

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
CONTACT ME AT..... [email protected]

Looking to see what offers I will get for a FULL 97 Cobra Pullout with a Tremec TKO trans...As of right now it is Offered as whole for now and Do not want to part out....

Perfect Running Engine (NEVER BOOSTED..can hear run before removal if wanted)
Taylor 409 wires,BBK TB, Ported and shortened intake,IMRC deleats,Kirbin regulator
Tremec TKO trans ,BBK shifter with Spec Stage 4 clutch with less the 1000miles
Engine Harness and Cobra Ecm with Diablo chip

If offer is Descent will throw in a Custom Turbo kit with Brand new Garrett Turbo with 0 miles.... 44mm Tial gate... and big front mount...44lb Accell injectors...

If Offer is really good!... Will throw in Extra Teskid block with Forged Cobra cranks...Eagle H beams... Ross pistons... hardened hard ware... 3 spare heads.. Full perfect valvetrain...timing cover...valve covers..Cobra oil cooler...Cobra Flywheel...Vortech FMU..bunch of misc parts...

Car was never in a accident everything is 100%... Selling due to bored with the project wanna try something new... like a BIG pushrod motor.. NO TRADES

For Sale on other Forums and Local....

CONTACT ME AT..... [email protected]

Pick Up Only! NO SHIPPING!!!!!! If close by I can have a friend deliver it but you will have to pay him...
CObra034.jpg

CObra035.jpg

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Turbo kit is not for sale yet.. rather sell the Entire pull out with the extra stuff... Not sure on price...

Users who are viewing this thread