Full Mac Exhaust Video

04Struck

Established Member
Hi everyone I've searched up old threads but really most links...
actually all links I found were from streetfire or links that didnt work anymore. Does anyone have a video of a full Mac exhuast combo on their Terminator? Non cammed preferably to hear the exhuast a bit more clear.

Looking for a video with stock headers,mac pro chamber or h pipe and 3" mac catback AND full on LT MAC headers , pro chamber and 3" mac catback.

Thank you in advance.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Probably doesn't help, but had a buddy with an 01 Cobra and he did a Mac powerchamber and stock cat back and it was intense. Everywhere we went, people asked about the exhaust combo as it was truly different than everything else at the time.
Honestly didn't even know the Mac stuff was still around?

1o1proof

Established Member
MAC 3" with pro chamber but using hooker long tubes. I like the sound, was sick of Flowmaster.
Edit: didn't notice that you were looking for terminator vids...

Last edited:

04Struck

Established Member
Probably doesn't help, but had a buddy with an 01 Cobra and he did a Mac powerchamber and stock cat back and it was intense. Everywhere we went, people asked about the exhaust combo as it was truly different than everything else at the time.
Honestly didn't even know the Mac stuff was still around?
It's not around sadly since I honestly think they made good products. A great bang for your buck in the exhuast industry for sure. But from time to time you can find these pop up for sale In used or if your lucky in good condition . No videos on that car?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
If i remember right the prochamber seemed to make a few more tq than the x pipes and the x pipes seemed to make a few more hp than the prochambers
I wonder if I could track down a 2.5" off road for an SN. I need the torque over the HP.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
It's not around sadly since I honestly think they made good products. A great bang for your buck in the exhuast industry for sure. But from time to time you can find these pop up for sale In used or if your lucky in good condition . No videos on that car?
No vids that I am aware of, will see if I can dig anything up.

Regarding Mac, we found this guy in SoFla years ago who was the SE distributor for Mac. He had a warehouse FULL of every sku they offered. We would walk in there with cash, pick all the parts we wanted and he'd name a price for us to walk out the door. It was usually about 20% of retail, lol. Still not sure if all that stuff fell off a truck or not, but it was awesome. I still remember the time we went in there for my buddies 3rd gen Camaro and got control arms, panhard bar, torque arm, subframes and a cat back for $250. Crazy.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
My favorite exhaust for the 03/04, MAC. Ill get a clip when I pull it out of hibernation.

Not quite the set up you were looking for, but I have stock manifolds with MRT Stainless off road H and Mac 2 1\2 Stainless Cat Back.

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
I had their long tubes, prochamber and boom tubes on my 05… it sounded great with aftermarket cams. I now have a prochamber on my 2012 with dynatech long tubes and corsa sport axle backs, it sounds pretty damn mean.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

04Struck

Established Member
No vids that I am aware of, will see if I can dig anything up.

Regarding Mac, we found this guy in SoFla years ago who was the SE distributor for Mac. He had a warehouse FULL of every sku they offered. We would walk in there with cash, pick all the parts we wanted and he'd name a price for us to walk out the door. It was usually about 20% of retail, lol. Still not sure if all that stuff fell off a truck or not, but it was awesome. I still remember the time we went in there for my buddies 3rd gen Camaro and got control arms, panhard bar, torque arm, subframes and a cat back for $250. Crazy.
Did you lose contact with that guy?

04Struck

Established Member
My favorite exhaust for the 03/04, MAC. Ill get a clip when I pull it out of hibernation.

Not quite the set up you were looking for, but I have stock manifolds with MRT Stainless off road H and Mac 2 1\2 Stainless Cat Back.
I'm curious of this sounds like that car off youtube "ONE BAD ASS SVT COBRA"

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Did you lose contact with that guy?
Its been years. It was in Pompano Beach, on Dixie Highway. 2 story building. The guy was older, hard to say if he's still around anymore. Has to be a bunch of that inventory somewhere though...

04Struck

Established Member
Its been years. It was in Pompano Beach, on Dixie Highway. 2 story building. The guy was older, hard to say if he's still around anymore. Has to be a bunch of that inventory somewhere though...
I've been searching and calling places..no luck lol

Users who are viewing this thread