Full Review | Work Truck Electric F-150 'Lightning' Pro | Different Kind of Supercharger

kaz109

Established Member
Got mine in October of last year. Put over 7k miles on it since I got it and average about .004 a mile. I average around $50 a month charging at home. No complaints so far.
Did u get standard or extend range

02reaper

Established Member
Did u get standard or extend range
I got the extended range XLT. Didn't really care for the leather, and surely didn't want another moonroof after having to replace the tracks in my previous one a few times. Not that replacing the tracks was complicated, but I really didn't care for the way that they are designed to leak and drain through channels in the interior. It always seemed to keep the cab stinky.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I got the extended range XLT. Didn't really care for the leather, and surely didn't want another moonroof after having to replace the tracks in my previous one a few times. Not that replacing the tracks was complicated, but I really didn't care for the way that they are designed to leak and drain through channels in the interior. It always seemed to keep the cab stinky.

I'm not a fan of having sunroof.

02reaper

Established Member
I'm not a fan of having sunroof.
I was a fan of one until actually owning one with it. It's nice the very few times you get to use it, but most of the time its more of an issue for other reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread