Full throttle wiggle?

RichM1983

Established Member
Only when you go WOT? or does it maintain after staying WOT?

I don't think the axle nuts could cause that but its worth a shot. I also know that the front cradle bolts are to small from Ford. They should be 9/16. I don't see that causing the issue either though. They can help contribute to wheel hop from what I've read. The only thing I would think that could cause that would be the cradle bushing are worn since the whole rear end wobbles.

Jmurrz

Established Member
I would check all of the bolts, your camber bolts, axle nuts, IRS subframe bolts should never be that loose, but if you are going to be under it and have not already done so, I would upgrade to the bigger front subframe mount bolts. I had that happen to me when a shop did an alignment and didn't tighten down the camber bolts, It was sketchy for sure!

Tygr1

Established Member
The rear sort of sways back and forth while accelerating under WOT.

I'm running Nitto 555s at 34 lbs.

toomanytoys

Established Member
I had that problem. Swapped out the sub frame bolts for the proper ones and problem solved. Car tracks straight and true now under wot

MG0h3

Established Member
Im trying to remember, I think I would feel a little bit of that before I did the FTBR kit.

I have it again with the drag radials.

Woody6799

Established Member
I had that problem as well. I attributed it to my 335 Nitto's and rubber IRS bushings. I yanked the IRS and did full poly then switched to 295 tires with a stiffer sidewall. Now I don't sway

Users who are viewing this thread