Fully built 2003 Mach 1 - Whipple - T56 - MM - Forgeline - 8600 miles

Deanpug

Established Member
It certainly has gotten toughter to sell these type of cars. Termies, Z06's and the like have taken a terrible hit in value the last 3 months. With the fall right around the corner, and the model year changing, they are only going to drop some more.
Jeff, your's certainly is the one to buy for anyone in the market and again, I wish you the best of luck.
Regards, Dean

Jfoster

Established Member
Thanks Dean. The car has many high-dollar, unique parts that most even higher-priced Cobras don't have. The market is soft for all toys right now - it just takes the person who wants that exact car.
I expect the market to rebound some after elections. :)
I'll accept serious offers guys....especially offers without the wheels/tires (you supply your own).

Deanpug

Established Member
Just brainstorming here but if you accept less without wheels, someone has to spend a couple grand for wheels and tires. Then offering you less by at least that much. You then sell them for a couple grand and end up with the same amount for the combo. Plus, how does someone get the car with no wheels and tires? They have to pay to have them shipped or pay you to have them put on locally. Ah hell, I don't know Jeff. Just trying to figure out a way to buy this from you where it is a win, win. I guess I will just keep brainstorming.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Just brainstorming here but if you accept less without wheels, someone has to spend a couple grand for wheels and tires. Then offering you less by at least that much. You then sell them for a couple grand and end up with the same amount for the combo. Plus, how does someone get the car with no wheels and tires? They have to pay to have them shipped or pay you to have them put on locally. Ah hell, I don't know Jeff. Just trying to figure out a way to buy this from you where it is a win, win. I guess I will just keep brainstorming.

You can buy it for a few grand less, then put some replicas on it for less than a thousand.

Deanpug

Established Member
You can buy it for a few grand less, then put some replicas on it for less than a thousand.

Of course, but, you don't want to put cheap tires on it. Nitto DR's or the like are 500+ just for the rears. Thanks for the thought! Maybe we will come up with something that works for everybody concerned.

Jfoster

Established Member
Dean, if you didn't want the wheels/tires, I'd sell you the car for $27,500 (I just installed a magnaflow cat back as well). We just bought a set of 18" replicas for my wifes 01 - they had some good radial tires and were about $1300, shipped. You could get these for under $1500 with DRs, I imagine. I could also mount them for you.

I'll do what I can to make it easy on ya. :)

Deanpug

Established Member
That's my point exactly. It makes no sense to not buy it with the current wheels or to sell it without!

Also, I can't pay what I offered you a few months ago Jeff.

Last edited:

Jfoster

Established Member
It saves $2000. Especially if someone didn't like the forgeline wheels, this would make a lot of sense...at least, I think so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread