Fully Forged 5.4 Shortblock

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Hey guys.
Havent been on in a while, been pretty busy, but I do have something someone on here might be interested in.

I have a Fully Forged 5.4 Shortblock for Sale, this is my own private build, Im not selling it for my shop, so before anyone gets in a tizzy, Im not trying to sell without being a vendor, this is a 1 time deal.

H-Beam rods,ARP Rod bolts, FM Bearings, File fit moly rings, HCR Custom Forged Pistons {20cc dish}

I had built this thinking I was going to do a F-150 build up for myself, and have since gone a much diff. route due to family issues. {Dad has Cancer}

So, that being said, Bob please dont boot the ad as Im not trying to take away anyones glory...{smile}

I would like to sell this build for 3k including freight to your front door anywhere in the cont. U.S.A., but remember, this isnt a regular thing for me on here, this is a one time deal, so dont expect to be able to wait on the next one around, if you want a bullit proof shoortblock, here you go.

If you go thru JDM for your tune I can give you a HP estimate.

They just dynoed this identicle build for a customer and running his eaton with 13-14 psi today he layed down 509hp @ 4,700 RPM and 569 FT LB TQ @ 4300. {he was featuring HCR ported heads also}

Your power level may differ of course..

You can my personal email direct at [email protected] if you have any questions, as due to current family issues Im not on here much as of late..

Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Man only if you was 2 weeks earlier I would have snatched this deal up. I just bought my forged setup. Day late and a dollar short I reckon.

orange2004cobra

Established Member
No problem man..
But thanks for the bump..!

To be honest, so much has been going on family wise, I had actually forgotten about it.
{sounds silly I know}

-me

orange2004cobra

Established Member
This one just sold on ebay.
{It was invoiced with a 600.00 final assembly and freight fee}
but there are pics there of our work..
thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread