Fun Ford Weekend @ No Problem (May 5-7)

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Yep - I'll be running - hopefully will have 2 trucks in TT class there............

Bird

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
No Problem Raceway in Baton Rouge,LA. I plan on attending.

Actually, well south of BR - down by Danaldsonville:

6470 Highway 996
Belle Rose, LA 70341
Phone: (985) 369-3692
Fax: (985) 369-1157

Bird

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll be there running in TS w/ the stang hopefully. Also attending Houston FFW the weekend before.

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Look forward to seeing all of yall there! Hope the weather is great and alot of Mustangers show up including some more Bullitts. :-D

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
williecnc said:
Look forward to seeing all of yall there! Hope the weather is great and alot of Mustangers show up including some more Bullitts. :-D

Ram will be there in his Bullitt!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Hello again bngcat. I met ya a while back at BWW. I see the car is doing well. Look forward to seeing all of you at NPR for FFW. We might be in the back as Vince from L&S will have a space rented and a few L's and Cobra's will be parked back there. Come say hello.

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Where is everyone coming from??? Anyone coming thru Slidell, LA we are all meeting at the Hobby Lobby parking lot right off I-10 on Gause blvd. at about 7 45am... anyone that wants to cruise out there with an a$$ load of mustangs let me or Gary(ScreamNCobra) know that you're coming and we'll look out for you. Got quite a few cars from around here and some from south MS that will be meeting.... 2 way radios are good to bring too if ya got em! Help cut down on all that cellular call time! Let us know
Dave

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I will be there Friday around 12 to 1:00 to run in the Ford vs. all commers. Hope to see you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread