Fun Ford Weekend Texas

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Fun Ford Weekend Texas

Great weekend, I will start off the thread because there were a lot of people there with cameras and input. Our very own JAY KNOT( Engcon) from Houston took the Cobra Class, Man what a great time watching some very fast Cobras.............I got to watch due to a small clutch problem, Which Strictly is about to make go away. Those clutches just can't keep up with the KB. I will let all the guys tell you their times, but Jay did run in the 10s and I am happy for him. If you ever want to see a Cobra launch, watch Richard from Strictly with that auto and trans brake........ouch. Hey Ratfink get those pics up as soon as you can.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
What a blast it was, I just got back 1:15 this morning and look at where I am. Chillfactor, I saw Engcon (Jay Knot) at the Strictly camp. I wish I could have met you there. Man his car was beautiful running down the strip. I feel a bit out of place with all you Kenne Bell guys. Your cars scream. I plan on making the Florida FFW event next year, maybe I will have made some changes by then. All I can say is what a great time.

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
We always have pics of the Cobras on here, but never one of us..........ha ha aha I guess thats why we keep passing each other:bash:

coleman

Established Member
maybe we need to coordinate on what to wear
OR
PM each other our cell #s before the next event

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I was hoping maybe more people went to FFW and had some pics to post.................

Users who are viewing this thread