Fun ...

SVT04

Established Member
Driving back to work to teach my night class I stopped for a cold Pepsi. Coming out of the gas station/convenience store I jump into the left lane and spot a quickly approaching ricer.....older box style civic dressed out in racer wannabe body kit...you know the type spoilers and scoops everywhere....he may as well have glued all that stuff on to a radio flyer wagon...would have made as much sense :lol: ...it was silver colored.

Anyway,he swings out into the right lane and I could tell he put the hammer down as the fart can exploded and the chipmunks started screaming in protest....
I simply pushed the pedal down a little and the dual flowmaster barked a little and before too long the little ricer pulled back into the left lane behind me and headed for a left turn.
Oh by the way.....I was driving my winter beater ... 88 Ford Ranger 4x4 with 2.9 V6 way too much gravel left on the roads from winter sanding for the Cobra to come out of hibernation.........:lol:

Last edited:

snake134

lol think you should put that part about the ranger in the beggining of the story.....i was like "no shit" before... but then i saw that

SVT04

Established Member
snake134 said:
lol think you should put that part about the ranger in the beggining of the story.....i was like "no shit" before... but then i saw that

I though it would be funnier that way...he was owned by a V6 Ranger pickup :lol:

atlvalet

Established Member
I love the threads where you talk about racing a car, and you make it sound like a race with a lot of neat adjectives and other descriptive words and you even draw things out a little with some fluff and filler words and then, right at the end, you reveal <<SHAZAM>> you are really witty because this entire time you were talking about your daily driver beater and you're proud because you just pulled a fast one on all of us.

Don't you love threads like that?

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
atlvalet said:
I love the threads where you talk about racing a car, and you make it sound like a race with a lot of neat adjectives and other descriptive words and you even draw things out a little with some fluff and filler words and then, right at the end, you reveal <<SHAZAM>> you are really witty because this entire time you were talking about your daily driver beater and you're proud because you just pulled a fast one on all of us.

Don't you love threads like that?

I've only seen 20 or 30 of them since January. Gets me every time.

Users who are viewing this thread