Funniest episode of Road Kill I have ever watched..

mr2cam

Established Member
[video=youtube;jc2mU_q6jH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2mU_q6jH8[/video]

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
The road kill guys are great! I like road kill more than top gear, just some average joes that do a lot of their own work. The one where they took the engine out of the muscle truck, put it in a boat, then back in was awesome.

Rambro

Established Member
I love the show but I wish there were more fords in the mix. I was excited when they had a mustang project car on hot rod garage but all they did was lower it, CAI, exhaust and brakes and they were done with it lol. Then they show previews for the next project car and it's a chevelle.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That was a good watch just regret watching it on my phone while cooking dinner. I'm going to need a flap wheel to get those baked beans out of that pot...

Watched the Dodge trifecta and the boat episode after, all enioyable. Then watched the Subi episode which was kinda lame and obviously a big comercial.

Thanks for the video killed a lot of time watching them all.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
They are the replacement for Top Gear. They need to make a full show. Love Roadkill.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I didn't like the show at first but after making myself watch a few of them I started to get into it.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
The road kill guys are great! I like road kill more than top gear, just some average joes that do a lot of their own work. The one where they took the engine out of the muscle truck, put it in a boat, then back in was awesome.

nowhere near as good as UK Top Gear. but i feel like with better editing it could be ok

Users who are viewing this thread