funny ass marine

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
nothing more dangerous than a Marine with to much time on his hands. I loved it! you know what sucks, as soon as I saw the vid I knew someone would try to get him in trouble for it, but if adam sandler or someone had made the song there would have been no big deal.

Semper Fi
SSgt USMC 97-05

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Its cool if he gets shot at by these people all day but if he writes a song about them hes screwed whats this world coming to? The song is funny ive watched it many times.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
hahahahaha that's great!!!!!!!!

they should just wear those black hoods so no one knows who they are.

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
I dont get what the problem was in the first place. Its not even offensive. Its about a family taking him into their house to kill him and he uses one of them for a human shield. There aint nothing wrong with that. :beer:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
He's actually pretty dam good. Thanks for sharing..........

BTW does anyone know what he's saying "turka turka etc ....."

"Turka Turka Muhammad Jihad" I seriously doubt it means anything. He already said he didnt know arabic.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
That should be played on the radio over here in the states. ....It's about time we told these pansy assholes to shut the **** up .....

As said, if some limp dick comedian did this it would be funny shit that would be played on primetime TV.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Thats some funny stuff right there. Though its a bunch of BS hes in trouble for it!

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
That was funny, and those guys over there away from home and thier familys can use a good laugh.
What ever happened to fredom of speech, even more so from a guy who puts his life on the line to defend that fredom?

Users who are viewing this thread