Funny track story

Floridalawdog

Established Member
I went to Bradenton motorsports last night for test and tune. There were tons of big trucks there. Diesel F350s, Diesel Ram 3500s, all four wheel drive jacked up country trucks. Well, one guy opens his tailgate and punches it. He leaves a trail of dirt all the way down the track. Big mess.

A little while later a big silver dodge lines up against a really big maroon f350. Lights change, pop, boom, bang, nobody moves. The F350 tore off his axle at the same time the Dodge blew up something in his motor.

I guess the moral of the story, dont take your lightning off roading, and dont take your off road truck racing.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
dirt all the way down the track.. that would be very annoying for the people who had to wait for the cleanup.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
A little while later a big silver dodge lines up against a really big maroon f350. Lights change, pop, boom, bang, nobody moves. The F350 tore off his axle at the same time the Dodge blew up something in his motor.

That sucks.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
Well, one guy opens his tailgate and punches it. He leaves a trail of dirt all the way down the track. Big mess.

Did the guy not know that he had a bed full of dirt, what an idiot.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
stmoney11 said:
Did the guy not know that he had a bed full of dirt, what an idiot.

I would have been pissed if I had to wait on some dipshit like that

Floridalawdog

Established Member
The track people werent very happy about having to clean the whole track up. I think the people racing were p.o.'d also.

Users who are viewing this thread