Future 00R price predictions

SVT Pille

Established Member
What's going on guys? I'm thinking (minds 99% made up) about selling my Terminator next month before my upcoming overseas tour and setting my sights on an 00R when I come home in the summer/fall of 2014. 35 grand is what I'll be looking at spending and I've seen some sell for around there a few times with under 20k.

Any input/predictions on what these things will be worth 2 years from now? Seems that with the Boss 302's blowing up the scene price of Cobra R's has been coming down for non-wrapper cars.

flattrack53

Established Member
What's going on guys? I'm thinking (minds 99% made up) about selling my Terminator next month before my upcoming overseas tour and setting my sights on an 00R when I come home in the summer/fall of 2014. 35 grand is what I'll be looking at spending and I've seen some sell for around there a few times with under 20k.

Any input/predictions on what these things will be worth 2 years from now? Seems that with the Boss 302's blowing up the scene price of Cobra R's has been coming down for non-wrapper cars.

I think you are confused between 95r and 00r's? Didn't you make a post that you wanted to trade your 04 for a 95r? I have seen some 95r's sell for under 20...I have seen some 00r's sell for under 30k (3 or 4 30k-40k) mile cars.

Last edited:

SVT Pille

Established Member
I think you are confused between 95r and 00r's? Didn't you make a post that you wanted to trade your 04 for a 95r? I have seen some 95r's sell for under 20...I have seen some 00r's sell for under 30k (3 or 4 30k-40k) mile cars.

Yes I did make that post before, the 95 would definitely be do-able for me. I'm trying to see if the 00 could be realistic with my planned budget and it is starting to look like a viable option.

flattrack53

Established Member
Yes I did make that post before, the 95 would definitely be do-able for me. I'm trying to see if the 00 could be realistic with my planned budget and it is starting to look like a viable option.

January 20, 2013 will predict this. Hopefully with a NEW president our economy will pick back up. I honestly don't see these cars dropping any further in price. I see the 95'Rs and 00R's slowly picking up value again. These cars are very limited and collectors will always want them.

darcysheppard

Established Member
January 20, 2013 will predict this. Hopefully with a NEW president our economy will pick back up. I honestly don't see these cars dropping any further in price. I see the 95'Rs and 00R's slowly picking up value again. These cars are very limited and collectors will always want them.

i agree i have a 26 mile 2000 R that i bought a while back and need the value of these cars to come back, and it will. I was at mustang show a while back and my 00R gets way more attention then any 07-2012 GT 500 the Shelby cant even come close. Dont anyone get me wrong i love the GT 500 have a 2009 GT 500 Shelby, just car doesn't get much attention. The R`s will all come back up in $$$$$$

lets hope Jan 20 2013

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
If someone can predict the future please tell me what to buy now so I can retire rich......

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member

I would say that is somewhat accurate for low mileage cars. Howver, the 30-40k+ cars will eventually take a beating as the Boss mustang starts to steal the market for cars that are and will be used on the track.

Users who are viewing this thread