FYI Great Shop in Central TEXAS

BAD03SVT

Established Member
I just wanted to stop for a second and let some of my fellow Texans and surrounding people know about a Speed Shop I recently did business with. About a month ago my car went down needing new rings and pistons(22% blowbye in a few cylinders and 70% in another and thats just one side). I was really worried about finding a shop that could do the work and do the work right and get parts at a great deal all with great customer service this way i would have a one stop shop type place. Well I decided to go with a local speed shop named DC MOTORSPORTS in Waco, TX. The owner did the work on my car himself, ordered awesome parts with seriously little to no markup, got all original OE gaskets and bolts and sold them to me way cheaper than i could find them, did the machine work, and had my car back to me last week. The car runs so smooth I would be willing to say it feels better than the stock motor. Also under the hood you cant tell the motor had been out does factory or better work not doubt about it.

I am almost out of my breakin period miles so I cant wait to step off in it because I also sent my blower to Stiegemeier to be ported while it was off (which the owner cleaned up nicely for me to ship which is something that didnt have to be done.)

So if anyone is looking for a MODMOTOR capable shop, with all the required ford tools to do anything internal or out, thats in CENTRAL TEXAS that wont make you give up your first born for labor than i strongly suggest DC MOTORSPORTS in Waco, TX

Users who are viewing this thread