G*a*r*a*g*e--s*a*l*e

SupaPimp

Established Member
I put a kb on and have a few parts that I no longer need.

ALL LISTED PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING!

I have two Eaton M112 superchargers. I based my prices on what these are currently going for on eBay. If you want to make me a reasonable offer please feel free to do so. As of this time I don't really want to part them out.

1. The first one came off of my car and has around 50k miles on it. It has a Billetflow hub no pulley on it and I ran a 2.76 on it for 25k miles. It worked great and has no leaks.
$450
IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

VIDEO OF EATON #1

M112 EATON 2 video by scp6333 - Photobucket

2. The second one I bought a few years ago to have as a spare. I was told it has 15k miles on it. It is really clean. The only bad side is that the guy I purchased it from messed up the threads on the snout when he tried to do a pulley install. I believe it can be re-tapped, but I never tried. I called Stiegemeier last year and was told if I send the snout in it could be fixed for around $50. It is also missing one bolt (if I remember correctly) that holds the snout to the case. Here is a pic of the t/b and elbow on the 15k mile one. The snout and rotors are currently out of the case right now because I was going to have it ported. It will be reassembled before shipping.
$400
IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Both of the superchargers will come with the throttle bodies and plenum elbows.

Here are a few pics of the other items I have. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.
3.1 Steeda steel pulley $40
IMG_1069.jpg

Stock T56 shifter $35
IMG_1065.jpg

Stock coolant tank $40
IMG_1064.jpg

I am interested in wheels and a quick change lower pulley setup.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread