Game of Thrones

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
The Night King is a Stark. Many Believe that the Night King, Bran the Builder, and Bran are all intertwined, if not all the same person. Meaning the story is just a Loop.

Can you explain? What do you mean by a Loop?

Yeah, I don't understand what you mean by loop. The nightwalkers were made by the children of the forest. How is Bran connected to the nightwalkers?

phillycobra99

Established Member
Yeah, I don't understand what you mean by loop. The nightwalkers were made by the children of the forest. How is Bran connected to the nightwalkers?

This season he said he was no longer Bran and was now the Three Eye Raven. My guess is the Three Eye Raven is actually the Night King.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
This season he said he was no longer Bran and was now the Three Eye Raven. My guess is the Three Eye Raven is actually the Night King.

Possibly. I'm starting to think the Night King can be a Stark. There uncle Benjen became half a nighwalker and was killed on the second to last episode.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol, you're okay with the logic of a dead army and a dead and decaying dragon, but the holes in the wings are whats going to stop it down the road?

Anyone else just think this dead army is just horny and looking to get some southern poon? Are we overthinking this?

Lol since you put it like that....

GodStang

Established Member
They are all Starks, or at least the main Night King is. This is an interesting little article

http://m.ranker.com/list/game-of-th...asid=23842717458360648&psid=10155759722942287

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Can you explain? What do you mean by a Loop?

They are all Starks, or at least the main Night King is. This is an interesting little article

http://m.ranker.com/list/game-of-th...asid=23842717458360648&psid=10155759722942287

It goes with the last theory on that link.

Some Game of Thrones theorists have taken things to the next level, and speculated the Night King is not only a Stark, but specifically Bran Stark. Reddit user hi_austin thinks that Bran’s time-traveling abilities, which caused Hodor to, well, Hodor, are going to play a major role in the series’ endgame.

Bran may feel the need to travel back in time and stop the creation of the White Walkers. Perhaps he will warg into the first incarnation himself, but screw up and find his mind trapped within the Night King. Bran is already a little off, so it wouldn’t be a stretch for him to completely lose his humanity in the following centuries, and become the series’ main antagonist. This would mean that, like Hodor, Bran’s time travel was simply closing off a loop in time. Like in True Detective, time may be a flat circle in Westeros.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It goes with the last theory on that link.

Some Game of Thrones theorists have taken things to the next level, and speculated the Night King is not only a Stark, but specifically Bran Stark. Reddit user hi_austin thinks that Bran’s time-traveling abilities, which caused Hodor to, well, Hodor, are going to play a major role in the series’ endgame.

Bran may feel the need to travel back in time and stop the creation of the White Walkers. Perhaps he will warg into the first incarnation himself, but screw up and find his mind trapped within the Night King. Bran is already a little off, so it wouldn’t be a stretch for him to completely lose his humanity in the following centuries, and become the series’ main antagonist. This would mean that, like Hodor, Bran’s time travel was simply closing off a loop in time. Like in True Detective, time may be a flat circle in Westeros.
They are mostly fan theories but some stuff from the books in there gives good insight. I guess we will find out next season if the White Walkers pass over Winterfell. I think that would be a pretty interesting turn of events. Someone pointed out also that the formation the walkers were making at the end of the episode as they passed over the wall was in the shape of a wolf.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm waiting for Jon Snow to ride the third dragon.
Great season, but short, too bad we have to wait so long for last season.
-J

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I read somewhere that the episodes in the next season will all be feature film length and approximately 90 minutes or more.....But goddamn, an almost TWO YEAR wait to see the culmination of this incredible series is excruciating!

Users who are viewing this thread