Garage day

Mach1Run

Established Member
JKD said:
Hopefully that is sarcasm and you realize this GTG is in Wylie as in the same one in your location. :p Looks like you, me and Womack are all neighbors. :thumbsup:
Doh. Missed the change of venue and thought it was still going to be at the other location. Thats what I get for posting after working all night. Should be able to make it and meet up at the 190 wally world since I dont have to work tonight.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
JKD, you're screwed, it looks like I'm sneaking my mom's car out again!!!
You guys are all lucky my mom's car won't be making an entrance..

<fastest mom's car I know of... :poke:

(mom bought the 90 GT that is now my dad's car... but still titled in her name) :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Side note, Steve told me about this, and I'd like to swing by if I have time, and you have parking for another Term... :poke:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Side note, Steve told me about this, and I'd like to swing by if I have time, and you have parking for another Term... :poke:

Yup, it's Jason's house (Womack03) very cool guy. He's cool with anyone who wants to stop by and hangout. :coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Gords???

I forgot I have a Gords with fans in a box in my hall way... How long does a HE take to install without hooking up the fans, I can do that later... If it doesn't take too long, anyone want to throw this on the list of mods? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread