Garage door help...

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
My volunteer fire company is currently looking to replace the garage door at our station. The door is currently an all glass door with the exception of the bottom panel is aluminum. The door size is aprox. 20' wide by 12' tall. I am curious to see if anybody knows or works for a garage door company that might be willing to donate/discount the same type of door we currently have. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

www.mystation200.com - Fire Company website

Planter

Banned
My volunteer fire company is currently looking to replace the garage door at our station. The door is currently an all glass door with the exception of the bottom panel is aluminum. The door size is aprox. 20' wide by 12' tall. I am curious to see if anybody knows or works for a garage door company that might be willing to donate/discount the same type of door we currently have. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

www.mystation200.com - Fire Company website

donate/discount? hah! good luck with that. I installed garage doors several years ago, and that's a cutthroat business, they rarely if ever give discounts, unless you're buying in bulk, or you are a builder of homes.

good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread