Gas Crisis?

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
With many local stations in G'ville area drying up - I searched a little bit & came across a few sites that may help in locating the best pricing for petrol..

In South Cakalaki, hit SC Gas Prices

If traveling, Gas Buddy will help you locate stations in other states as well. :burnout:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I saw four stations on the way to work this morning that were closed because they were out of gas. Not sure how many more there are around here that are out.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I'll be buying a second car this weekend!! Hopefully!! 30 miles to work one way gets expensive in a modded cobra!!!!

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
I've seriously considered bicycling in & taking a shower before work. May lose a few hundreths at the strip that way, too.

Always look on the bright side of life! :-D

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I got a great deal on a Toyota MR2. It runs great, gets incredible gas mileage, and looks pretty good for an 86!! I think it has a 1.6 liter. Went 50 miles and the gas hand never moved!! Whew hew!! Should give my snake a rest!

SVT Muscle

Established Member
I have a 91 Camry 4cyl. auto as a 3rd vehicle, it gets 31mpg. It has 4 doors with a decent amount of space, working a/c, and a large trunk. It's great to drive to work and to wally world. It's ugly with paint peeling off, but it has only 100K miles on a well maintained engine. I can leave the car unlocked, windows down, and the keys in it and no one will take it. Plus door dings do not bother me one bit.

The only problem is it's incredibly slow. I think it'll run the 1/4 in the low 20's :)

Users who are viewing this thread