Gas Mileage

Bostard

Established Member
Being high prices times for gas I haven't driven the cobra much lately. I'm just curious what you other blown cobra owners are getting for mpg. I think I am at about 12. Yuck!!!!:kaboom: Oh the sacrifices for horsepower though. 421rwhp/362lbs/ft

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Bro if I cared about my gas mileage I would have never S/C my car, nor would I have even bought a cobra. The truth is when it gets empty, I fill it up. I never think twice about it.

Razor.:beer:

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
I never pay attention to it. Only drive the car on weekends and only when it's dry and sunny. Put about $10 of 94 octane in it and that gets me through the weekend. If gas mileage mattered, I agree with the above post...I never would have supercharged it and subsequently mash the gas pedal every chance I get. :beer:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Bostard
Being high prices times for gas I haven't driven the cobra much lately. I'm just curious what you other blown cobra owners are getting for mpg. I think I am at about 12. Yuck!!!!:kaboom: Oh the sacrifices for horsepower though. 421rwhp/362lbs/ft

Keep thine foot out of it grasshoppa.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Based on accumulated credit bills divided by current mileage: 13.2 MPG.

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
After the forged engine, 42lb injectors, and new fuel pump went in I am down to 10mpg city/16hwy. Plus I can't let my tank get below half empty or I have to watch out for emptying the bucket in my gas tank that the pump sits in. That means I have to get gas usually before I drive 100 miles.

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
Daily driver, but since I moved next door to where I work I only have to drive it two or three days a week when I go to school or the store.

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
Well, 1.5 years. Still not a whole lot of miles, though.

It would only be half as much if my mom didn't live 200 miles away. I make 10 or 12 trips a year down there and that adds around 5,000+ miles to my yearly mileage.

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
1.5 years...My mathematical mistake!
400 miles round-trip to visit mom...At least she is nearby...

Users who are viewing this thread