Gas Tank Cover?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good but only on black.

It actrually looks great on any color, as long as it's painted like I said in my first post.
The Aeroshield is supposed to be painted black, along with the lower portion of the rear bumper. Then, it all blends together.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Well i'm one of the few that asked for, stayed on the list, paid and received my T1 spoiler. dtheo is a stand up guy and it sucks that so many people backed out of the list.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Well i'm one of the few that asked for, stayed on the list, paid and received my T1 spoiler. dtheo is a stand up guy and it sucks that so many people backed out of the list.

+1 I Too stayed on the list, paid & got my wing. DTHEO went out of his way for us & I'm thankful for the opportunity but a of lot guys did him wrong. If I find one I will sure reproduce it & get a list going but approved only on deposit. We could even have a few modded with built in defusers for the road\track guys.

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That thing will comlete my side exhaust! Hey Roadzombie, im fairly new here i guess, but if you can mock one up, I am definately in. I only have 1 trader rating, but my car is black and that thing looks sick in black.

So good luck with finding one, and im in!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
YES! Very Serious. As soon as I get a hold of one & things start coming along I will set up a list & require a non refundable deposit (why non-refundable?, this will weed out the people who are not serious & help with cost of production) I will also get an SVO side exhaust moked up to say SVT. I know that might be a problem for production with Fords infrindgement policy but we'll see if I can get some rights to it & the gas tank cover.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Perfectly understandable for wanting to weed out the deadwood before a project starts. Add me to the list when you get underway.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Found a GT owner a few miles away (will post a pic next time I pass by), he has a gas tank cover and side exhaust! He's gone for about 3-4 weeks (some sort of oil rig worker his wife explained) but when he comes back will sure talk to him.

Also, contaced Paul Brown from Tiger Racing to see if they can help us in reproducing the covers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread