Gaskets for IMRC's

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
OK..... So my car has been a pain in the a$$ lately. So I asked my dad to tear it apart for me at the dealership he works. He told me today that the IMRC gaskets (orange color) located on the inside of the IMRC delete kit are bad. Have any of you had this problem? I don't know how to go about finding replacement gaskets so I can get them fixed. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

mackj66

Established Member
Got mine from the dealership. They still make them.
Call your local dealership, or just call Steve at Tousley Ford and have him ship you set.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Got mine from the dealership. They still make them.
Call your local dealership, or just call Steve at Tousley Ford and have him ship you set.

Will that still work for the IMRC delete kit plates? That is my ordeal. I have the delete kit and idk if that will be the same gasket.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
stock gaskets are definately what you wanna go with. And yea, it's confirmed...deletes use the game set of gaskets as if you were runnin the IMRCs.

Supposedly the gaskets are reusable and pert-near indestructible. I'm kinda shocked that of all things, you're upper intake gaskets are what went bad!

Users who are viewing this thread