Gauges

RR5.0

Established Member
I am on the hunt for a monitor or gauge of some sort that wont break the bank. I currently am using an x3 for my tuning purposes but would like to have a monitor for watching IAT, lambda, etc. I had been waiting for the SCT GTX but it doesnt seem like that will be coming out any time soon, so what options do I have?

I've looked into a Livewire TS but they are definitely $$$.
Ngauge is small/$$$
Edge CTS2, but do they work with a mustang? I cant find evidence of anyone using one with our cars.

I have an analog boost gauge but I would also like to find a monitor that could recieve a boost input as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

RR5.0

Established Member
Those seem small for what im looking for, and only display a few gauges at a time. Im really leaning towards the edge cts2 if anyone can confirm it will work with our cars. They have a boost analog input for the monitor as well.

demas

Established Member
I don't know the one you mentioned but I also use Aeroforce and although it's kinda old school, it gets the job done for me

Riptide

Established Member
Aeroforce works well minus the fact the thing is worthless in hot temperatures. If your car sits in a parking lot in the summer forget it. Practically illegible. Same thing goes for sunglasses w/polarization.

RR5.0

Established Member
Well that means aeroforce is out for me. I live in the south and i wear polarized glasses.

Can anyone verify that the edge insight cts2 will work? It says all obd2 vehicles and I dont want to use it for tuning, just for monitoring.

GBCoyote

Established Member
The ngauge is a good option. I have the SCT livewire and it does a great job. I've had it for 2 years or more and I've never had an issue.

RR5.0

Established Member
Yea i like the livewire, ngauge is too small for my tastes. I would definitely get the livewire if it wasnt $600+. Thats why im leaning towards a $380 edge monitor. Just need to know that it will definitely work with my car.

Vert

Established Member
Aeroforce works well minus the fact the thing is worthless in hot temperatures. If your car sits in a parking lot in the summer forget it. Practically illegible. Same thing goes for sunglasses w/polarization.

Amen to that

JpL4K3

Established Member
Stay away from the Aeroforce gauges, there are a ton of issues with these things and zero support from the company.

Users who are viewing this thread