Gauging..... 03 Redfire Cobra Ported Blower TT4 Lightning

03atc

Established Member
As the title says I'm just gauging interest but I've been wanting a Lightning for a while. I recently bought a CBR954 so I'm wanting something to haul it around. I would like a Lightning around the same year as my car hopefully with some mods as well. I'll take pretty much any color except white. Mods to my car are in my sig. All mods put on the car at 28k, car now has 31k. Car was completely stock until 28k. Anyone interested can PM me or post up what you have. I have pics on request, just drop me an email address. Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
too bad you cannot do white.......

Fully built lower with the basics (6#lower, RWTD tune, CAI, Custom Flowmaster Exhaust, 90MM Maf)

Would love to do a possible trade with you

Later

03atc

Established Member
BlownBayou said:
too bad you cannot do white.......

Fully built lower with the basics (6#lower, RWTD tune, CAI, Custom Flowmaster Exhaust, 90MM Maf)

Would love to do a possible trade with you

Later
I can't say I would totally rule it out. But for now I'm going to try to find another color. Your truck sounds awesome though. If I don't trade soon, I'll hit ya up. Thanks

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
If i didn't love my truck so much, I'd be all over your ride. Nice cobra.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Ill trade ya straight up!!! I need something with better gas mileage. I have been looking for a car too. Im sure you would want a L and cash.

Users who are viewing this thread