Gauging interest - 04 comp orange 4653 miles

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Well getting up today to another ice rink out there SUCKED thank goodness we were off work today as the accidents are nothing short of amazing, the reports are mind blowing 40-50 car pile ups - WOW

I am suppose to have work done on Vette Thursday and we are going to get some snow on Wednesday - WTF:whine:

I would agree you should drive it some:beer:

cclark

Established Member
Whats a word that says cleaner than clean!

Thanks brotha I apprecoate it :)

Well getting up today to another ice rink out there SUCKED thank goodness we were off work today as the accidents are nothing short of amazing, the reports are mind blowing 40-50 car pile ups - WOW

I am suppose to have work done on Vette Thursday and we are going to get some snow on Wednesday - WTF:whine:

I would agree you should drive it some:beer:

Man I feel the same way I am so tired of this crap lol. Needs to be spring already damnit lol. What are you having done to the vette???

Yeah I'm thinking about driving it but I wanna build my own v8der cobra.

"Immaculate" comes to mind.

Thanks man. It's even better in person.

Ttt - open to more offers today!

gaspasr

Established Member
Wish I was tired of my car so it could go to a true enthusiast like you man. I've thought about it hard but even if I sell both cars, there is nothing affordable out there that I'm interested in. Damn lambos are too expensive:lol:

Plus 2 toys better than just one....

Good luck buddy. Hope you sell that CO

SVTORANGE

Established Member
The Vette needs an oil pan gasket :whine::whine:

Okay find a shell and I can sell you an LS9 motor for it = DONE:beer:

Bump for a cool guy:beer:

cclark

Established Member
Wish I was tired of my car so it could go to a true enthusiast like you man. I've thought about it hard but even if I sell both cars, there is nothing affordable out there that I'm interested in. Damn lambos are too expensive:lol:

Plus 2 toys better than just one....

Good luck buddy. Hope you sell that CO

I appreciate that Enrique!! It's all good tho man I wouldn't get rid of it either lol. But man I feel the same way I can't afford anything else I like outside of a cobra hahaha. 2 toys is nice tho lol.

The Vette needs an oil pan gasket :whine::whine:

Okay find a shell and I can sell you an LS9 motor for it = DONE:beer:

Bump for a cool guy:beer:

Damn man that stinks! What happened, just started leaking a little? How many miles on that beast?

Thanks brotha :)

SVTORANGE

Established Member
It's all good man it's a new motor and the current gasket did not hold BUT the motor is stout and runs it's ass off as it just went thru another dyno tune.

http://youtu.be/WC3AWqNTZXw

Dammit man your to cool for me to come into you for sale forum and have great conversation with you BUMP again

cclark

Established Member
It's all good man it's a new motor and the current gasket did not hold BUT the motor is stout and runs it's ass off as it just went thru another dyno tune.

Dammit man your to cool for me to come into you for sale forum and have great conversation with you BUMP again

GOSH DAMN!!!! Lol. That thing sounds as mean as it looks lol. I love the stance and wheels it's perfect. So it's a new motor? Gm replace it under warranty?? What were the numbers it made? I honestly didn't know Lund tuned the ol push rod motors lol.

Na man its no problem what so ever!! Its not like people are knocking down my door and this thread to buy it anyways hahaha. Thanks for the bump!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yes it is different but an LS9 motor built to please
My factory motor is in my SUN Room and built as well
Yes Lund and Greg have tuned my HOE and my numbers are amazing
Much appreciate the kind words
Warranty - HELLZ NO I blew that sh*t long ago

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

HOLY S*** that ZR1 is sick sounds beast looks amazing.

Bump again for you cclark suprised this beautiful CO Cobra has not sold yet.

Silver95

Established Member
Free bump for you sir. I think I've viewed this thread about a dozen times in the last 24 hours.

Want a 25K mile WS6 and a 75K mile all-original notchback as a trade? :p Good luck with the sale bro. Collectors item right there.

Ubergeist

Established Member
Want a 25K mile WS6 and a 75K mile all-original notchback as a trade? :p Good luck with the sale bro. Collectors item right there.

I don't know about him but I do, lol.

OP, car is gorgeous. If I decide to sell my AMG, this is exactly what I will be looking for.

cclark

Established Member
Yes it is different but an LS9 motor built to please
My factory motor is in my SUN Room and built as well
Yes Lund and Greg have tuned my HOE and my numbers are amazing
Much appreciate the kind words
Warranty - HELLZ NO I blew that sh*t long ago

Hahahahahaha I should've known that has been gone lol

HOLY S*** that ZR1 is sick sounds beast looks amazing.

Bump again for you cclark suprised this beautiful CO Cobra has not sold yet.

I'm surprised too man. I know it's pricey but where else can you get one like this lol. Thanks for the bump man

Much appreciated

BUMP AGAIN:coolman:

Thanks brotha!

Free bump for you sir. I think I've viewed this thread about a dozen times in the last 24 hours.

Oh man I love a ws6 man hahaha. But I'm looking just for a black 04 sub 5k miles honestly. I appreciate it tho.

I don't know about him but I do, lol.

OP, car is gorgeous. If I decide to sell my AMG, this is exactly what I will be looking for.

Hahaha thanks man. Sell the amg and come get this one man!!

nice GLWS

Thanks man it's even better in person ;) lol

Snake Plissken

Established Member
If it doesn't have to be stock and it doesn't have to be 04, have you checked out the black 03 in St. Louis, MO listed in here? (not me. mine's not that nice!) Another low miler. Looks like a nice one...

Nice CO btw. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
If it doesn't have to be stock and it doesn't have to be 04, have you checked out the black 03 in St. Louis, MO listed in here? (not me. mine's not that nice!) Another low miler. Looks like a nice one...

Nice CO btw. Good luck with the sale!

Oh man that car is bad ass like 2300 miles and livernois built right? Yeah it is one I mihht consider of mine sells. I'm honestly unsure what I wanna do. One day I wanna keep this one the next I want black and then now I've been thinking what about a low mileage sonic blue but who knows I change my mind a lot I'm very indecisive. Hell next week it might be mystichrome lol

Users who are viewing this thread