Gauging interest: KB2.8H and 03-04 eaton swap

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Im seriously contemplating going with a big centri blower. Its been the plan for a LONG time! But I may actually get this thing going

Nothing is set in stone, but I will be looking to sell the Kenne Bell 2.8H along with the accufab /KB single blade throttle body and 3 different upper pulleys.

I'd like to get $3500 for it.

Now for the eaton swap. I will not part with it unless the KB sells. I will not part it out, it'll be all or nothing. I do not have an eaton/plenum, but have everything else to bolt and run an eaton on a 4.6 4v with 99-04 heads.

I'm looking to get $2000 for everything. (I'll add the parts list later)

All prices are before shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Condition/miles on the KB? Pulley/boost combinations you have? Pics? BTW- I already have an Accufab so would be mainly interested in just the KB, if you would offer it that way.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Condition/miles on the KB? Pulley/boost combinations you have? Pics? BTW- I already have an Accufab so would be mainly interested in just the KB, if you would offer it that way.

Its in very good condition. I dont say excelent because the plenum has a little oxidation in the rear area due to the cowl hood. But I'm sure I will be able to clean it up without issue.

It has very low miles on it. I'll have to check my exact miles to veify, but I'm pretty sure it has about 3k on it (it definately has less then 5K)

The only way I'll sell the blower seperate from the TB is if I have a definate buyer for both items.

I know I have a 3.5 and 3.25" upper. I'll have to see what the other one is (its either a 4" or 4.25")

With the 3.50 and stock lower I see 17-18lbs and puts down 598 on the street tune. On the rece tune with the 3.5 and 4lb lower it hits 25psi and put down 677/643

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
The only reason I'm selling is to switch to a ProCharger F1c or Vortech YSi, those would be the only trades that I'm interested in (possibly an F1a)

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
BTW this blower is still on the car. I recently beat my best low boost / street tune time of 10.59@134 with a 10.47@131 in shitty conditions with a nasty headwind.

The best time on the race tune (25psi) has been the 9.93@142 in my sig. I'll be looking to improve on that time on 4/10! I'll make sure to post up the results here.

The only reason I'm THINKING about selling is to switch to a procharger F1c and shoot for mid to high 8's @ OVER 150mph!

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys!

The blower's still on the car. So The only current pics will be installed pics. I bought it from another memeber on here with roughly 1K miles on it.

I am pretty sure I have some pics of it before the install. I'll post them up after work.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
OK guys. I definately plan on selling. But its going to be a little down the road now. Ive regained some interest in this set up since the last track outing and now am looking to chip away at my 9.93 ET. I'm getting ready for an event next saturday (4-10) in hopes of beating the 9.9.

I'll post up when I'm ready to tear the car down an commit to the sale (along with pics!)

Users who are viewing this thread