Gauging interest: Sylvania Xenarc x2010 HID kit.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I've had these for quite some time now and they have been sitting unused for a while now. I had them in my Lightning and pulled them when I sold it. Then I put them in a Super Crew and again pulled them when I sold that.
They are without a doubt the best thing you can do to your lights on a '97-'04 F-150 or '97-'02 Expedition.
I can't see myself owning one of these trucks again any time soon so here I am.
They worked perfect when removed. They would be sold AS-IS though.
I will try and get some pictures up ASAP.

I did a search and haven't seen a set come up for sale in a while now. When they did they were around $600 so I would want to get somewhere in that neighborhood.
I don't HAVE to sell them so PM me with offers. If I don't like what I see I will keep them on the shelf as these things aren't getting any easier to come by.

Thanks, Mat

IMAG1071.jpg

IMAG1072.jpg

IMAG1073.jpg

IMAG1075.jpg

IMAG1074.jpg

IMAG1076.jpg

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
I dont think any of the new crowd really knows what these are. Back in the day these were the only HID kit that was worth a shit for lightnings. Sad they stopped making them

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Are these pictures your actual lights? Any fading? Mine are kind of hazing over and looking to replace soon. Let me know.

The new crowd has some reading to do. :read:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Are these pictures your actual lights? Any fading? Mine are kind of hazing over and looking to replace soon. Let me know.

The new crowd has some reading to do. :read:

These are my actual lights and they have no hazing. My truck wasn't a daily driver and was garaged so maybe that has something to do with it. :shrug:

It really is a shame they stopped making these.

Jon82387

Established Member
Just a question, do these have ballasts that go with these lights? I have read about these and what not but never really got into the specifics as to whether they have ballasts like your everyday HID kits. From your pics i don't see any?

Thanks
Jon

JollyGiant

Established Member
They do have ballasts but the are built into the headlight assembly. I bought and installed a used pair of these about 4 years ago from a member on this forum and I can highly recommend them.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
New guy on the block here! Can't PM anybody??? But I am interested!!!!

Email me: svt_f150ATsbcglobal.net
Just a question, do these have ballasts that go with these lights? I have read about these and what not but never really got into the specifics as to whether they have ballasts like your everyday HID kits. From your pics i don't see any?

Thanks
Jon

Jon, like Jolly said, the ballasts are built into the headlight housings.

Last edited:

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I think I'll take these. I will let you know for sure at the end of this week.

Users who are viewing this thread