Gauging Interest: Torch Red '03 10th

ChuckV

Established Member
I may be forced to sell the Cobra in the near future to cover some school expenses. The interior of the car is perfectly clean, with original Cobra mats. There is a small paint scratch on the roof that was present when I bought the car, only noticeable in direct sunlight from certain angles very close.

I bought the car is a certified pre-owned, and it is still under the extended waranty.

Here's the nitty-gritty:

35,200 miles
Bassani CB
Bassani Catted X-Pipe, with cat replacement pipes
K&N FIPK
Two brand new Nitto 555Rs out back.
All stock parts are available by request.
Always gets 5w20 Mobile 1 at 3500-4000mile changes.

What would be reasonable? I'm thinking mid-upper 20s. I won't be ready to sell for another month or so, but I'd like to feel out the market now.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Miles are a little high for the market - 10th car that has never been pullied will help alot. If you want to move the car - 24-25k range. If you want to test your luck - you could ask between 26 and 27k, but you may have it a while at that price.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Sorry to hear you have to part with one sweet ride, but you should definitely get upper 20s for her! These cars are hot and right now the performance market couldn't be hotter despite rising gas prices. Don't except less than you know your car is worth, you'll get what you want. I was at an SVT dealership in PA recently and they were asking 31K+ for an '03 with 14k miles just to give you a gauge. Good Luck.

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
I was at an SVT dealership in PA recently and they were asking 31K+ for an '03 with 14k miles just to give you a gauge. Good Luck.

Yes, but that is at a dealership, this is private sale.

Users who are viewing this thread