Gauging Interest: Z06 trade for Termi

DJG

Established Member
Ok, so I have a buddy with a 2002 Black Z06, bone stock w/29k miles and he's the second owner. Since I've been chatting with him about Terminators so much lately, he's grown keen to the idea of them and is kicking around the thought of either selling his Z or trading somebody for their Termi.

That being said, I'm curious if there is anyone here that would be interested in such an exchange or purchase? The car has been meticulously maintained and never beat on.... My buddy happens to be 60 years of age and is an auto enthusiast with a collection of fairly rare cars, including an all original 66 Shelby GT350 :eek: (Not for sale).

Sale price would be $23,500

Let me know if anyone would have any interest.

:beer:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
My car is listed here. I was looking for a c5 z06 so I could possibly be interested. Your a long way away from me though. Check out my thread with pics and pm me if interested.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
If it were me, I'd consider the trade, but I guess he isn't partial to silver... Thanks for your interest though!

Not a problem bro. Thanks for the response. Really just throwing the idea around of getting rid of it but not really trying to. Just entertaining my other options. lol

Thanks again! :beer:

DJG

Established Member
Well...

My buddy let me drive the Z06, I loved the hell out of it, and he offered to sell it to me for a killer price, so... I now have a black 2002 Z06!! :banana:

Think I'll be hanging on to this one for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread