Gauging Interest...

2003 Silver

Banned

2008 GT500

FOR SALE

(vapor silver/black stripes/crimson seat etc. option....only 58 vapor coupes have the crimson option and vapor was only a 2008 color).
Has about 1,700 garage kept miles on her.

-Evo ultimate lowering pkg.
-Evo Stage II (2.6 pulley, JLT cai, idler, tr6 plugs, SCT tuner with Jon Lund tune)
-Tokico Adjustable shocks (all 4 corners)
-TF Speed 5 wheels (20x9, 20x10.5) Brushed/cleared centers, chrome lips and custom etched cobra emblem flat black center caps)
-Toyo Tires (305's in rear)
-DSS 1-piece aluminum driveshaft
-AFCO dual pass h/e
-Shelby short throw shifter with shelby shift ball
-FRPP 3.73 gears
-Dynatech 1 7/8" longtubes and catted x
-MAC modified axleback
-Stillen slotted/drilled rotors
-MRT Hood Struts
-Window tint
-Vapor silver side mirror overlays
-Front air dam vents...as seen on a Supersnake (JLT)
-Shelby Autographed vin plate mounted on dash with letter of authenticity
-3m taillight tint overlays
-MGW interior goodies
-LED lighting (map lights, license plate light, rear backups) Lethal Performance
-Front speaker chrome overlays (5 or 6 spoke) UPR
-Shelby map light upgrade
-Shelby GT500 stitched center armrest (matching crimson color)
-Polished fuel door (JLT)
-Sequential tail lights

Full TSB performed and documented.

Very nicely modded, looks killer...compliments each and every time she goes out, sounds outstanding. Wheels may or may not be go with it...depends. Like I said I am torn, but if I got my price I would sell it probably over the winter.

08GT5006-12-08008.jpg

08GT5006-12-08003.jpg

[ame=http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa95/1268/?action=view&current=ModifiedMacaxlebackandDynatechLTsCa.flv]
th_ModifiedMacaxlebackandDynatechLTsCa.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

chad9350

Established Member
The only thing is the crimson interior...

What do you need for car?

Perfect timing; b/c Im looking to buy Nov/Dec.

Thanks for your time..

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Actually that works....I did not realize all those were there as my computer would not load anything other than teh first one..originally.

Nice....anyway...you can do a complete picture of the dash..like from the backseat overall picture.

Sorry..I am a pita...

Looks nice!

2003 Silver

Banned
Actually that works....I did not realize all those were there as my computer would not load anything other than teh first one..originally.

Nice....anyway...you can do a complete picture of the dash..like from the backseat overall picture.

Sorry..I am a pita...

Looks nice!

No problem...it will probably show up later tonight as I am heading to a football game shortly.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Very nice

OUt of curosity..do you have the stock interior parts that you replaced with MGW chrome pieces?

two more pic ideas too..and when you get a chance don't have to be immediate. 1 of back seat like the ones of the front..and under the hood?

Any idea if you can switch out your Shaker 1000 for the Ford Navigation system?

Oh and I want your garage too! Damn that looks sweet!

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
Very nice

OUt of curosity..do you have the stock interior parts that you replaced with MGW chrome pieces?

two more pic ideas too..and when you get a chance don't have to be immediate. 1 of back seat like the ones of the front..and under the hood?

Any idea if you can switch out your Shaker 1000 for the Ford Navigation system?

Oh and I want your garage too! Damn that looks sweet!

Yeah...I have the stock interior parts. No idea on the Shaker swap. Thanks on the garage...just did the floor in July.

shelbyoct09013.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
What kind hp/tq are you looking at given your upgrades?

Thanks...for all the pics...and everything!

I am looking at a few new and used..weight options for cost new vs. old, miles vs no miles, options and payments. I am returning my SportTrac on lease Dec 15th with last payment to be made on Nov 15th....soon as I make the last payment I will be looking to do something! I also just paid off all my credit card debt to make my credit score go up! I believe it takes around 30 to 45 days to show up..so..then or maybe before I'll talk to the bank to see what they will do for me. I gotta have the payments as low as I can go...hoping to be no higher than $600.00...as that is about what I pay now for my SportTrac

I'll let you know! Regardless you have a nice car...and if I don't go forward I think someone will...

2003 Silver

Banned
What kind hp/tq are you looking at given your upgrades?

Thanks...for all the pics...and everything!

I am looking at a few new and used..weight options for cost new vs. old, miles vs no miles, options and payments. I am returning my SportTrac on lease Dec 15th with last payment to be made on Nov 15th....soon as I make the last payment I will be looking to do something! I also just paid off all my credit card debt to make my credit score go up! I believe it takes around 30 to 45 days to show up..so..then or maybe before I'll talk to the bank to see what they will do for me. I gotta have the payments as low as I can go...hoping to be no higher than $600.00...as that is about what I pay now for my SportTrac

I'll let you know! Regardless you have a nice car...and if I don't go forward I think someone will...

I never dynoed it...still may. Other guys with similar setups are seeing 560-570 hp. I drove the car today and literally had 3 compliments...it is a looker and sounds crazy good!! I couldn't resist and ordered HID fogs for it...5000k..it's an addiction lol.

Users who are viewing this thread